Consultancy Services Ltd.
Specialists in delivering Justice & Home affairs policy, strategy and programmes for Ministries, EU &UN Agencies
Parliamentary & civilian oversight mechanisms
‘Without the presence of effective civilian and democratic oversight of the political process, of politicians, of Cabinet ministers, local government and of political/private-sector relations, a valid democracy does not exist.Where the political will to adopt these measures is not apparent, all sectors are affected and individual rights and livelihoods damaged. International donors therefore need to add this conditionality to their development assistance policy and eventually to their contracts, regardless of the sectorsthey choose to support.’ (InCompass International)
InCompass provides the following bespoke technical assistance oversight services and projects, led by our Senior Associates in UK, Canada and Greece.
• Establishment of Parliamentary Oversight Committees ‘with teeth’
• Judicial system oversight
• Oversight mechanisms for government procurement departments
• Election system oversight
• Financial services/banking oversight
• Media oversight
• Energy sector oversight
• Extractive minerals & Mining sector oversight